Réservez votre visite


The Refuge Pageau is a registered non-profit organisation. On request, we are capable of providing receipts as proof of donation.

Currently 60% of the Refuge Pageau’s annual fiscal requirements are covered by the visiting public. Therefore each year, the Refuge Pageau must find the remaining 40% to balance its budget. Partners, associates & donators are extremely important in this respect.

By providing a donation, you contribute to solidifying our operations & ultimately our mission.

Please click on the link below to donate directly to the Refuge Pageau.